Emily Ricci is the founder of Gloriam Marketing, a Catholic marketing agency. They work with churches, business and ministries to promote their services in a faith-based way. We talk about:
- Biblical principles about marketing
- The temptation to make your number of followers your idol
- Marketing tools from the Apostles
- How Jesus met people where they were
- Is there a danger in a ministry becoming too big?
- Why engagement is a better metric than the number of followers
- Why Catholic ministries shouldn’t feel like they have to give everything away for free
- “Feed My Sheep…” Not Count Them – Growing a Following as a Catholic Ministry
- The Marketing Rule That Made Me Cry
- Gloriam Marketing Instagram
Instead of following me on Instagram, since I don’t have an Instagram, go follow Jesus!
Produced by ConsumerCatholic.com
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/19275866/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2400791/custom-color/e635ba” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!