Today, I’m talking with Katie and Andrew Laflamme about the FIRE (financial independence – retire early) movement and personal finance from a Catholic perspective. Katie & Andrew met as missionaries and now have a baby girl with another baby on the way!
Check out Andrew’s blog, A Fire of Faith.
- The Root Collective: See how much it costs each time you wear their shoes.This is a link to the flats I was talking about in the show. I purchased them last year and loved them! *This is NOT an affiliate link!*
- InspireInsight.com Tool: See if your investments are biblically responsible or socially responsible from a Catholic perspective
- Catholic S&P 500 ETF
- Compass Catholic Ministries
- Article about the man who tracked everything he wore for years to see the value of each piece
- Mr. Money Mustache
Previous podcast episodes referenced:
- 27. Investment Funds for Catholics to Consider: Part 1
- 28. Investment Funds for Catholics to Consider: Part 2
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/18901946/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2400791/custom-color/e635ba” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!